Book Your Stay

Capel Colman Cottages are available all year round for weekly holidays with the changeover being on a Saturday for weekly bookings. Arrival: 4pm, departure: 10am. Our off-peak short breaks are October to May (excluding school holidays)

Below you will find our online booking system. Simply choose the dates you would like to stay and press ‘check availability’ to secure your stay. Prices will be quoted once your selected dates have been chosen.

 

Important Information

To confirm your booking, 30% of the total rent is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% due 8 weeks before arrival.

Bookings made less than 8 weeks prior to arrival are due in full at time of booking.

All heating & electricity is included, there is a complimentary basket of logs for wood burners and additional bags are available at an extra £4 charge. All bed linen & towels are supplied including bath & hand towels, bath mat & tea towels. Free unrestricted WiFi.

Also included: Initial supply of toilet roll, hand wash, washing up liquid & dishwasher tablets. Initial supply coffee, sugar, tea and milk. Complimentary welcome basket local produce. Iron and board, hair dryer, hoover, mop and cleaning products. Cot, high chair & child step are available on request. Please bring your own beach towels.

 

 

Ysgubor - The Barn

Booked
Available
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
September 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
October 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Please select a date first.

Pay with your credit or debit card using Stripe.

Llaethdy - The Dairy

Available
Booked
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
September 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
October 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Please select a date first.

Pay with your credit or debit card using Stripe.

Lloft Gwair - The Hayloft

Available
Booked
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
September 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
October 2022
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Please select a date first.

Pay with your credit or debit card using Stripe.